Monday, April 2, 2018

PACKING DAY ONE!

I'm off to a slow start this morning.  Yesterday I unplugged my machine, cleaned all the lint out of it, and added a few drops of oil where required.  I polished it with a microfibre cloth, and I even gave the foot a clean before packing.
This morning, my machine was the first think to be packed, along with all the accessories.  I found a few more "orphan blocks and parts" and I'll be taking them north to join the others on my design wall.  I plan to use as many as I can over the summer.

I had cut up some scraps while sorting things, so they are now residing in their tubs to head north.  I have to find my list to see which rulers travel north and which stay in Florida.  I've packed my extra irons and small boards away until next fall, along with all my batting pieces, ready to make "Frankenbatts" for small projects.

I took a break after lunch to check my mail, but I have to get back at it!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.