Tuesday, March 27, 2018

NEARING TIME TO PACK

I've been cleaning up my sewing room, as it will soon be time to pack it all up for another season in the south.  I still had one more baby panel, and some coordinating fabric to use, so I spent the past two days making hourglass blocks to add to this pretty panel by Jacqueline Steves.  I can't remember the name of the panel, but I'm calling it Hourglass Farm!

I also worked on my version of Diamond Hill.  I decided to stop after completing the 4 applique blocks, as it will make a lovely large wall hanging.  I made some changes to the design, and added plain borders to the blocks before continuing on.
It has the binding complete, but needs quilting in the background areas.  I have stitched around all the small squares, as well as outlined all the flowers and leaves.  I think the remaining quilting will wait until it is back in my northern home, where I can concentrate of it.  It is currently pin-basted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.