Sunday, December 18, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  217 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  87.75 yards
Net used 2016  129.25 yards
 
 Nothing completed, but lots of sewing going on....


Machine quilting - densely stitched leaves inside each block around the leaves.

Swirls and leaves stitched in the sashing areas. 

I like open quilting on my quilts, especially in the open spaces.
The outer, dusty green border has feathered hooks, with a row of echo stitches on each outside edge.
 
This quilt was difficult to photograph - too much light and it looked washed out.

Check out the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty quilt and quilting. Another finish for the year. Congrats on the great numbers of Used fabric this year. I didn't make my goals, but there is always next year, right.? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.