Sunday, December 4, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used year to date  203.125 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  80.25 yards
Net used 2016  122.875 yards

Nothing completed this week.  DH and I finally pin-basted my autumn leaf quilt, but we had so many visitors and interruptions this week, I haven't made much progress.   We've also been hanging the Christmas decorations and lights outside.

Hopefully I'll be able to get at least one more project completed by the end of the year!

Check all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. You are ahead of me with Christmas decorations outside. I am anxious to see your autumn leaf quilt. I've started an Autumn leaf quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.