Sunday, December 11, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  13.875 yards
Fabric used year to date  217 yards
Fabric added this week 7.5 yards
Fabric added year to date  87.75 yards
Net used 2016  129.25 yards

I just finished the final stitch of the binding on my Shades of Autumn quilt!  I had a mechanical problem with my free motion stitching, but after a quick call to the repair expert at my local dealer, we figured out what was wrong, and I was able to complete the quilting.  Pictures to follow - my quilt holder, DH, has been busy practicing for tonight's Christmas sing-a-long.  One of the members of the group has been away for 2 weeks, so they are busy, busy, busy.
We stopped into my favourite local shop, "Quilts on Plum Lane" in Dade City.  I picked up 3 pieces of fabric from the clearance area, and 7 fat quarters.  My plan of using pre-cuts all winter has one flaw - I forgot that I was teaching the group a row quilt, and needed larger pieces for some of the blocks.....  Don't you hate being forced to shop for fabric!
Check out all the progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.