Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date 105.75 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 63.75 yards
Net used 2015 42 yards
No change for me either! I have finished quilting 4 more quilts for my guild's community quilts program, and hand stitched the binding on each as well. Unfortunately for my stash report, the binding was provided for the remaining quilts, so nothing used yet!
I decided to make some half log cabin blocks, using my 1 1/2 inch strip bin - mostly because I couldn't close the top! They finish at 5 inches, so I'll be making them for a while! I managed to complete 22 so far. I'm doing laundry today, and baking bread as well.
DH is helping our friends with extending their pool surround and enlarging their patio. The realized that they should have had it made wider when they were having it installed! They are working with various sizes of patio stones, and to meet the curved edge of the pool, there is lots of cutting required. They spent most morning doing the prep work, and are on their second day of installation. They had help yesterday to move all the stones from the driveway to the back yard, and also bringing sand from the giant pile, to help level everything. Hope they get done today.....
See everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.