Sunday, April 12, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date  83.125 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  67.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  20.375 yards
 
I've been AWOL for a while, relocating north for the summer.  We had a safe trip, although the final 2 days were gray and overcast.  We stopped at the Martin Guitar factory in Nazareth PA on the way home - great museum and free factory tour - well worth the stop!
I still have one more tub to unpack, as well as my sewing machine.  I'll also have to unpack fabric and find a place for the quilts I brought home, until they go to their new homes.  We picked up enough groceries to manage for a few days, and I hope to be back sewing tomorrow!
Our van was so loaded that I passed on visiting some fabric shops in the Lancaster area - I wasn't sure where we would put any additions!  We can always head that way next fall...... when I have a list!
Next weekend we are visiting DS2 and his wife, so I can hold my grandson for the first time!!!!!!
 
Check out all the reports shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

  1. Holding your Grandson for the first time is an awesome experience. Hug him twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week. Hope you get your snuggle time with the new grandson and then some stitching time later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a busy couple of weeks, I hope you get your sewing area back together quickly. I am sure that you are so excited to be seeing your grandson!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back. Congratulations on the grandson. Your fabric numbets are good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.