Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date 0 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 37 yards
Net used 2015 -37 yards
I did complete my Grand Illusion quilt top. I still need the piece the backing fabric (part of the 37 yards), but I'm waiting for batting to arrive - mine were all too small, and I didn't want to piece the batting.
My next project uses a panel and matching striped border fabric that has been in my stash for a long time. I decided to make one of the borders with 4 different coloured flying geese blocks circling the centre. My next task will be cutting apart the striped border fabric.
My quilt group was busy last Wednesday, with many choosing to make the mystery quilt. The variety of fabric being used is wonderful. We have some new members, so there were lessons in cutting, pressing and stitching with a scant 1/4 inch seam allowance. They are all anxious for the next installment, and several wanted it early, but I plan to email it just the day before we get together.
Check out all the fabric reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.