Monday, June 17, 2013

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Still nothing on my design wall......I'm still quilting my large Dawn and Dusk quilt.  I'm on the final stretch, if I can finally decide what I want to quilt in one area!  I'm sure it will come to me soon.


I have to get a tea cosy made for DDIL1 by next weekend, and she also asked me to make a quick cover for her guitar on a stand, so she doesn't have to dust it!  Now if I can only find the measurements......

Head over to Judy's blog, to check on all the creativity....

1 comment:

  1. You look like me!! Quilting away with the Juki. How do you like yours?? I love mine, just having the ability to quilt my own quilts is wonderful!! Trust your feelings about the one area, you know best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.