Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date 56 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 33.25 yards
Net used 2013 22.75 yards
Still no progress to speak of this week! This is getting boring......
I did finish the tops for both versions of my quilt guild's BOM for this season. I have the backing for one, and I made the binding for both. I even pieced the batting for one from the trimmings from the 4 quilts already pin-basted.
I spent some time cleaning my Pfaff and then I installed the Juki in my sewing table, oiled, threaded, ready to quilt at least one of the 4 waiting in the wings. I want to baste one of my guild quilts, but I don't think I have enough pins remaining until I get the basic quilting done on #1 of 4.
I spent some time sorting leftover fabrics, and stashing them in the appropriate container. I also cut some of my 1 1/2 inch strips into squares so I can prep some 1/2 inch hexagons on the trip north.
We had company this week, went to a friends' home for dinner on Thursday, and an end of season potluck party for the "band" members. DH had lots of practice time this past week, and the band, the jam session crew, and even DH and I performed at a patio party, poolside Saturday afternoon from 1-3. Lots of people came out to listen and enjoy. It always amazes me that adding a few small activities to the week makes it fly by.
Head over to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to check on all the progress this week.