Sunday, March 26, 2017


Fabric used this week  4 yards
Fabric used year to date  66.75 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  51 yards
Net used 2017  15.75 yards

My used fabric was for pillowcases.  Our sewing day made 223 pillowcases for area children's hospital.  The only other sewing I did was to cut the yardage for tablecloths for DS2's use at work.  I didn't add the fabric to my stash report, so I can't claim it as used.  I serged all the edges, then turned and top stitched the hems.  I was able to use the differential feed on my serger for the round cloths, just eased the fabric enough to turn and stitch with no puckers.

I've been baking this past week.  I made 4 loaves of whole wheat bread, 2 French loaves to take to a dinner party, and 4 loaves of cinnamon raisin, fruit bread.  Three of these were gifted to neighbours.  I wanted to use the fruit before packing up to head north.

Company is coming tonight.  We plan to go out for dinner, and I have made an apple crisp for dessert, to have with some vanilla frozen yogurt.

Check out the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I'd much rather smell the kitchen while you are baking bread than worry about how many yards you used this week. The fabric will wait. lol


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.