Monday, March 21, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  92.75 yards
Fabric added this week  14 yards
Fabric added year to date  21.75 yards
Net used 2016  71 yards

We've  been busy with company this week - our friends and their two granddaughters, age 6 and 8.  The weather has been great for swimming, visiting the aquarium, riding scooters, and other outings.  I've had no time for any sewing at all, and I'm beginning to feel sewing withdrawal.

My order from Connecting Threads was delivered on Saturday, but five of the yards, (the blue with flowers), will be used as backing for a quilt.  The top is complete, and the binding is waiting, so when our company departs on Thursday morning, I hope to dust off my machine and get to work.  I also have a baby quilt top, made from a 24ish inch wide panel, with some additional blocks, to make it wide enough.  I still have to prepare the binding for that one.

Our time is drawing short, and we'll soon be packing up for the trek to our  northern home.  I look forward to watching the bulbs begin to flower - that is, if the squirrels haven't eaten them all!

Check our the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.