Sunday, March 2, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 1.75 yards
Used year to date  61.875 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date 9 yards
Net used 2014  52.875 yards
 
My only finish this week was a small purse, which accounts for my fabric usage.
 
My days were taken up with house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc., following our first guests' departure, and preparing for the next set.
 
DH's group, 3 for a Quarter, had a successful performance yesterday afternoon, entertaining on the pool patio for neighbours and friends.  I was even persuaded to play 3 numbers on my flute, accompanied by DH on guitar and his partner on bass.  The weather was lovely, clear blue skies, light breezes, and warm temperatures.  The pool was busy, but people were singing along as the swam or sunbathed too!
 
I don't think I'll be getting much sewing done over the next 2 weeks, as we have 2 little ones visiting, but I do hope to attend the quilt show in Mt. Dora FL on the 8th.  DH has found a great park with a wonderful playground to entertain our small guests nearby....
 
Check out all the stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. It is good to be busy, even better when little ones come for a visit! Enjoy your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing moments can wait. You better enjoy your busy day with friends around.

    Mycaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.