I managed to finish 16 of the 24 units for the 1st of 4 borders. I decided to stitch them together first, then I'll have a marathon sewing session to add them to the side of the quilt.
I finished all my gifts that need to be delivered before we hit the road. I made some neat luggage tags for some friends and family members who will be travelling in the near future.
(Pattern found here.) I could have designed my own, but there are so many available on the internet, it was easier following someone else's directions. I plan to make more, to donate to my guild's boutique at the next show (2015).
DH gets annoyed with me, as I hate to pack up all my sewing stuff until the last minute - I might need to stitch something!