Monday, October 28, 2013

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I don't have any quilting to show yet, I still have to unpack all my sewing stuff - but - yesterday, DH altered my sewing table so my new machine will fit!


There he is, sanding the edges smooth.  I use an old folding table.  It weighs a ton, as it has a heavy plywood top.  DH built a box for my machine to sit in, and luckily, he only had to enlarge the opening to fit my new machine!

We were out shopping again this morning - a daily occurance for the first week at our home in the south.  DS2 and his wife are arriving on Saturday to share their 2 week vacation with us.  I've been looking forward to spending more time with my newest daughter-in-law!

Check out all the quilty creativity at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.