Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Too Many Distractions...

I've been trying to get back to quilting this week, but haven't been very successful.  My cutting table is piled high with things that need to be finished.  My pinwheel quilt needs a backing so it can be pin-basted, my son's new trousers need to be hemmed, which requires the serger (which is stored in a cupboard), projects that need to be done for my guild meeting in two weeks.  The list goes on and on.....
Of course, I needed some hand sewing to do in the evenings, so I embroidered blocks for a Christmas quilt, and I also began preparing the applique units for another quilt ( fabrics purchased on a trip to Arizona two years ago......
I did get my fabric postcards completed for the ovarian cancer project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.