Monday, April 8, 2019

PACKING, PACKING, PACKING

My least favourite part of moving between 2 homes with the change of seasons, is packing up my quilting things.

I always arrive with a plan for the season, with some homemade kits of fabric collected for quilt projects.  When I get together with my quilt group, plans get rearranged, some things moved forward, and some never started.  Of course, there is the temptations at quilt shops and quilt shows each season as well!

We are nearing our deadline to get the van loaded, with lots of little last minute chores to complete.  We always find a few forgotten items on the last day, so I save one tote to pack last, just in case.

We have some stops planned along the way, as there are many wonderful sights to see.  We plan a stop at a botanical garden in Georgia, and have reservations at a dinner theatre in Pennsylvania.  

I'll be anxious to get my sewing room back in order when we arrive, but I have a tiny Easter dress to finish for little Miss A, and then we are heading out for some grandchildren hugs from Mr. D, Miss A. and family!

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.