Sunday, September 27, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  134.5 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  63.75 yards
Net used 2015  70.75 yards

Once again, nothing used or added.  I machine quilted 3 quilts for my guild's community quilts program, and just finished a large quilt for a friend's church, made to commemorate their anniversary.

The inner red border was quilted with swirls - I love continuous stitching on borders.
 The final blue border was stitched with an undulating line, and hooked feathers - another continuous line of stitching.
 
 The quilt had muslin panels with sentiments written by members.  There was a large blue rectangle at alternate ends of each row, so I stitched a hooked feather swirl in each.
There was a large statement panel at the top of the quilt, with a large space on each end, so I filled it with flowers.
Each of the sentiment panels was surrounded by scrappy strips, and I stitched alternating leaf and blossom designs around each one.

Now I have to get busy making some placemats and a BOM for my guild project.  DH and I are off to a matinee at the theatre and dinner following with friends.

Check out all the progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty quilting. Great stash numbers so far this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.