Sunday, February 7, 2021

BACK TO STRINGING ALONG

I have all the red string blocks completed for my project, and have spent the last few days cutting more fabric.  I searched through my cream neutral fabrics, and picked out all the shorter lengths to cut into strips, 2.5, 2, and 1.5 inches for the next round of string blocks.


 I also cut red rectangles and neutral squares, and a ton of half square triangle pieces.  Now I have to get sewing!  



I have also been busy registering guild members for my upcoming workshop on February 20th.   This is my first time teaching using Zoom, and we have to check out "camera angles", and have a run through with the two Zoom administraters from my guild, so we work out the kinks before the actual date!  Wish me luck!

Now back to string piecing....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.