Sunday, May 17, 2020

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used since last report  2 yards
Fabric used year to date  41.125 yards
Fabric added since last report  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  46.625
Net used 2020  - 4.5 yards

I'm still in the red, but almost caught up!  I have some quilt tops ready to pin baste, but since I don't report yardage until the quilt is finished, I just have to get going.......
Right now, my cutting table is covered in fabric pieces being used in the Unity sew-along from Quiltville, but I plan on asking DH to bring in my DIL's folding cutting table, just so I can pin baste in the living room.  (She inherited it from her Mom, and it is residing in my garage, along with some other items that don't fit in their city apartment.)  She is gradually working through some of her stuff to make room for more, and she has sold some of the items online, before the virus arrived.  Hopefully, she can get back to dealing with things again soon.

We just had our Sunday morning Skype with DS2 and family.   My grandson said that he wants to give us a "big squishy hug!"  He has really missed our visits, and his trips to our home.  His little sister is getting more vocal all the time, and loves to follow her big brother.  She tries to copy everything that he does, including playing with his toys.  He is pretty good at sharing, and getting better at it all the time.

I guess I'll have to settle for a big squishy hug from DH! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.