Wednesday, May 20, 2020

BUSY DAY

DH has been car shopping!  Our current set of wheels is 16 years old, and has MANY miles of travel on its record.  It has only had one winter in Canada, so it looks brand new!   At first, before they opened up some of our shopping sites, he had to make an appointment, and after test driving the vehicle, it had to be totally disinfected before anyone else could see it - lots of extra work for everyone, but with good reason.
This week most shops are open, if they have an entrance directly onto the street ( shopping malls are closed).  Each step works for a couple of weeks before anything else is opened up.

We had to do some grocery shopping today, so off we went with our masks.  The store wasn't too busy, but had lots of items on the shelves, except for flour and baking mixes.  About 25% of the shoppers wore masks, and most of them were seniors or those with underlying health issues.  I wish more people would wear masks, as they protect both ways....... 

DH asked if I had any baby quilts finished so we could give one to our neighbours across the street.  I found one that I made over the winter while south, so we dropped it off for them to enjoy.


Back to work on Unity!  My quilt is draped over my ironing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.