Sunday, March 15, 2020

HEADING HOME EARLY

DH and I have decided to head north earlier than we had planned.   With potential worsening conditions, and much encouragement from our adult kids, we have decided to play it safe and head home.
 I have my sewing room 1/2 packed, and keep finding things that need to be taken care of, and we have to contact places at home, to get our phone and internet connected again! 

Rules regarding the virus are changing daily, so we may be ordered to self-isolate after entering Canada.  Our northern home caretaker will be picking up some milk and a few other things before we arrive, just in case.

STASH REPORT SUNDAY
Used this week  16.125 yards
Used year to date  39.125 yards
Fabric added in the past 2 weeks 20.5 yards
Fabric added year to date  45.625 yards
Net used 2020  -6.5 yards

I completed the Hallowe'en quilt for my granddaughter, but haven't taken a picture of it yet.    One of my favourite local shops, Quilts on Plum Lane, is having a wonderful sale  35% off for the month of March!  I also made a stop at the Quilted Twins to pick up a few goodies, mostly headed for planned projects.
My quilting group didn't gift me with tons of fabric this year, just a gift certificate that can be used at a later date!  The good news is that I can use it at either home!

I hope everyone stays healthy, and gets tons of quilting accomplished during this trying time!   
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.