Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY 2019!

I've been reading many different blogs today, with many goals and resolutions shared.  I don't think I've ever made a resolution or set goals for myself, other than this:

My only choice each day, is to have a good day, and a positive attitude.

I don't set quilting goals, as I sew almost every day.   I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren and other family members.
DH and I celebrated our 50th anniversary in October, and are enjoying our 17th year of retirement.  We have two sons who are happily married, and we have two lovely grandchildren to love and spoil.   We are blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 50th, Susan! I'm with you: retirement is wonderful, family (especially grandchildren) are great, and my quilting keeps me sane and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.