Sunday, May 21, 2017

STASH REPORT

Fabric used this week 1 yard
Fabric used year to date  72.375 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  51 yards
Net used 2017  21.375 yards

I decided to keep reporting my used fabric, even though Judy has stopped hosting the weekly stash report.  I enjoy seeing how I'm doing, and keeping track of finished projects.

My "used fabric" this week was making bindings for 3 of the 4 quilts I've been machine quilting for my guild's community quilts group.  The quilts will be donated to various places in our community.

I just received news that our Godson's eldest sister will be married on September 2.  She is a lovely young woman who we've watched grow up.  Now I have to get myself in gear and decide what type of quilt to make, and get busy!

DH and I went to the garden centre yesterday, and picked up some red and white geraniums for our front planters, especially to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday this year!  We also picked up two cherry tomato plants and a  variety of herbs to grow on our patio.  We've given up planting in our small garden, as the bunnies and babies, along with the chipmunk and squirrel families eat the seedlings as fast as they break through the soil, and even dig up and eat the seeds.  We live in a garden home community, and people insist on feeding all the wildlife, so we are becoming overrun!

We skyped with our son, daughter-in-law and grandson this morning.  Our little one has become reluctant to go to bed lately, and hides.  They've been using the Paw Patrol pajamas that I made, to lure him out, and get him ready for sleep!  Now I'm going to have to look for more PJ fabric.....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.